BPC LIMITED EDITION I – The Black Out Collection x Participation Trophy
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The BPC Limited Edition I – The Blackout Collection x Participation Trophy Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on February 26, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on March 7, 2021 at 11:59 a.m. Eastern Time (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Black Players For Change (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There are four (4) different ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
(a) Every dollar spent on Sponsor branded merchandise earns three (3) entries into the Sweepstakes.
(b) Every dollar donated to Sponsor directly earns two (2) entries into the sweepstakes.
(c) Every dollar spent on one of Sponsor’s participating partner products earns one (1) entry.
(d) Since no purchase is necessary, earn fifty (50) entries by submitting your information and completing the survey here: Please fill out our Google Form
Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online, which can be found on the following website: www.blackplayersforchange.org. Follow the instructions above in order to enter the Sweepstakes.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. There is no limit on how many times an Entrant can enter the Sweepstakes, however, only one (1) entry per email address is allowed. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth throughout these Official Rules. All entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Eight (8) entrants of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on or about the week of March 8, 2021 after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
Grand Prize: Each of the eight (8) winners will receive one (1) Black Out Collection soccer jersey. (Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $164).
Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination at the time of creation of these Official Rules. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in forfeiture of the prize.
The winner may be required to submit an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and/or a confidentiality agreement (collectively, the “Affidavit”) and return the Affidavit within the time period specified at notification before being eligible to receive his or her Prize.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by mail, email, telephone and/or video conferencing at the contact information provided in the Entry Information approximately within one week after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept the prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 30-days of notification and submit the Affidavits if required by Sponsor to do so. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Winner and Sponsor will coordinate a date prior to May 1, 2021 for the Winner to properly redeem the prize.
Any winner notification not responded to within 30 days of notification or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. If the winner does not respond within 30 days of notification, a new winner will be chosen at random.
7. PRIVACY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to use your email address and any other personally identifiable information for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available winner list, as well as to market Sponsor’s goods, services, and/or events directly to you. The Sponsor will use the Entrant’s personally identifiable information only for the identified purposes.
8. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Subject to applicable law, Entrants irrevocably grant to the Sponsor and its licensees, successors, assigns and sub-licensees the right and permission to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical material, and/or entry for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes in connection with the Sweepstake, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed), worldwide, in perpetuity, without any obligation, notice or consideration except for the awarding of the Prize to the Entrants.
9. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
10. SOCIAL NETWORK ACCOUNT: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to any of these social network accounts. By entering this Sweepstakes, you fully release Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube from any liability related to this Sweepstakes.
11. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than sixty (60) days after the Promotion Period has ended.
12. GOVERNING LAW/ LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants, Sponsor, or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstake will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Ohio without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKE, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKE, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
14. SPONSOR: This Sweepstake is sponsored by Black Players For Change. Reference to third parties in connection with Prizes and/or third party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor or the Sweepstake.